2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut flour
½ tsp sage
½ tsp salt
1 cup zucchini, shredded
½ cup apple, diced
1 cup onion, diced
1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
1. First, take care of shredding your zucchini and cooked chicken breast, and dicing up your apple and onion.
2. In a small bowl, mix together coconut flour and spices.
3. In a large bowl, toss together shredded zucchini and apple. Drain off any of the excess liquid from the zucchini (after sitting for a few minutes, I definitely had some liquid to drain).
4. Add coconut flour/spice mix to zucchini/apple mixture and toss to incorporate.
5. Heat coconut oil in frying pan over medium-low heat.
6. Add diced onion and cook until soft and carmelized (about 10-15 minutes).
7. Add zucchini/apple/spice mixture and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes, or until apples are soft.
8. Stir in chicken and cook for 2-3 more minutes, or until chicken is hot.
9. Enjoy the taste of fall.